August 15, 2012

Zucchini Bread

I can't believe I haven't posted a recipe for Zucchini Bread yet! It is one of my favorite treats. I got this recipe from the fabulous Heidi Draper, who brought a few warm slices that totally made my day while I was recovering.

1 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
1 c. oil
3 eggs, slightly beaten
2 tsp vanilla
2 c. zucchini, grated
3 c. gluten free flour
2 tsp. xantham gum
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice

1. Cream together brown sugar, white sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
2. Beat in zucchini.
3. Stir in flour, xantham gum, baking soda, salt, and spices.
4. Grease and flour 2 bread pans. Pour batter into pans.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for one hour. Cover for the last 15 minutes if getting brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment